[ox-en] Provocations

MartinH unsubscribed from the English list so this problem is solved
:-) .

Just to let people know I am still here. I just had to change emails as the other will be dead soon.
Sad to see this on the Managements List.
Stefan, I think we have a big communication problem.
But at least you were able to see that one of my emails was ACTUALLY OFF TOPIC. I find you control mentality a bit worrying but I am not gonna run away because of this stuff. But lest make it clear strong views or strong language does not equate to hatred. And dont you think that you should publish correspondence to Walther about the list on the list ...
Martin

 [pox] Your subscription to the Oekonux list

   * /From/: *Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>*
   * /Date/: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:36:21 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

Hi Jonathan! You entered the list to defend yourself against the accusations which have been brought forward against you on this list. I and others caring for this project think you have had a fair chance for this now. Now your subscription to the Oekonux list is seen as damaging for the project by quite a number of people being part of the project for quite some time now. If it is not your intention to damage the project then it is only logical that you unsubscribe again. If you do not unsubscribe voluntarily then there is good reason to assume that your intention is to do damage. In this case your subscription will be ended forcibly. I expect your unsubscription until Tuesday, March 2nd, 22:00, MET. Mit Freien Grüßen Stefan

 Re: [pox] Provocations

   * /From/: *Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>*
   * /Date/: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:33:26 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

Hi!

Yesterday Stefan Merten wrote:
Today auskadi tvcabo co mz wrote:
anyone got a copy of the sun also rises by hemginway? I need a passage

Just to register: I'm sick and tired about provocations of this sort.

MartinH unsubscribed from the English list so this problem is solved
:-) .

BTW: Someone told me about things which MartinH wrote on [ox-en] - I
only skimmed quickly over this so I obviously missed a lot of *real*
hatred in the project for now...

 [pox] Provocations (was: Re: [ox-en] off topic)

   * /From/: *Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de>*
   * /Date/: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:44:39 +0100

Hi poxies!

- From the English list:

Today auskadi tvcabo co mz wrote:
anyone got a copy of the sun also rises by hemginway? I need a passage

Just to register: I'm sick and tired about provocations of this sort.

I remember a very similar situations years ago (with KW) where exactly
this happened on the German list: After someone has been asked to stay
on topic he explicitly posted a very similar request (about some
software - probably for a pirate copy) which could not be a clearer
provocation. I smell a pattern there.