The Garden of Eden WAS Re: [Fwd: [ox-en] Provocations]

Hi Martin,

z3118338 wrote:

anyone got a copy of the sun also rises by hemginway? I need a passage

Sorry I haven't read that book - I normally go to the library on a Saturday; I'll have a look for this book at the weekend. I have to return my copy of the Essential Clash.

Have you read a book by Hemingway called *The Garden of Eden* - it was published posthumously and I have to agree with the reviewer here in that it is my favorite Hemingway novel also:

http://www.allreaders.com/Topics/info_18764.asp

In fact, I would suggest to anyone who is hooked-in to the masculine stereotypes portrayed by Hemingway, that they read this book and understand the masculine mind better.

Hope this helps

--
Pink