[ox-en] critical delusion of condition of digitisation

Hello all,

First, let me take this opportunity to pass on the best wish
i received this year from a friend: May this year be the
first year of the rest of our lives!

I wrote something, entitled "the critical delusion of the
condition of digitisation or the prosecution of sharing and
seduction", for the printed documentation of 21C3(otherwise
known as the European Hacker Conference or Chaos
Communication Congress - http://www.ccc.de/congress/2004/)which
took place in Berlin in December 27-29, 2004. I thought that
some of you may be interested in it:
[html]http://hyperdrome.net/people/dafermos/21c3/delusion_of_digitisation.html
[pdf]http://hyperdrome.net/people/dafermos/21c3/ccc_2004.pdf

best,