Re: [ox-en] New economic model for free technology?

Looked today at the Ronja sita again encouraged by Thomas post.

http://ronja.twibright.com/about.php

I think its sensational.

Its the first time I have come to a sufficiently developed free hardware
page and development system which includes all it needs, including  what
you presented to us, Karel. And its also exciting because its happening so
close to us!

now my questions (and maybe that of more in the community) are:

- What is the relation between developers and manufacturers? How intense
is the communication and feedback? you told us bad examples, but I see a
lot of supporters showing up on your website.

- Has Free Hardware something similar like a "viral" effect (so for
example free parts, free applications etc?

- what are the other examples of Free Hardware that you know of? Oekonux
could be a good place to assemble them....

Franz