Re: [ox-en] Administrative note: Subscriptions and sender addresses

For me it would be fine if you do not approve.
Most time I recognize the error some time after i sent the message.
I would just repeat it with the right address.

Is there a possibility to subscribe to the list as a sender only (without getting mails) ? It would also help, if somebody can show me a way to tell thunderbird to answer with the account, the mail was sent to.

Thank you, Thomas Kalka