Term: OHA system (was: Re: [ox-en] New economic model for free technology?)

Hi Michel and all!

2 weeks (14 days) ago Michael Bouwens wrote:
One more question, what is an OHA system?

If I'd knew exactly I could explain ;-) .

Seriously: OHA system is a term which I coined to describe the sphere
of organization (*O*rganisation), domination (*H*errschaft), anarchism
(*A*narchie) (anarchism in the postive sense and as far as power
relations are concerned).

A few years ago on the German list I started a discussion about this
but quickly learned that my at this time new knowledge is no basis for
a broad consensus. In particular I understood the term domination
(Herrschaft) quite differently than most leftists. Nonetheless I
thought and still think that this is a *very* important field we
definitely need to *understand* if we talk about anything like
society. This is why I invented a new term which is less prone to
misunderstanding.

Today I'm not sure of what a OHA system is actually but I know it at
least helps regulation in groups of people of any size. It has a lot
to do with power relations, culture (in the sense of things commonly
done without being much questioned), organization, finding decisions,
agreement and so on.

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.