Personal/impersonal concrete/abstract (was: Re: [ox-en] New economic model for free technology?)

Hi Michel, StefanMz, all!

2 weeks (14 days) ago Michael Bouwens wrote:
Ha, I just rediscover that there is a Stefan Merten and a Mz also, I
may have confused both of you in the past.

We probably got somewhat used to it ;-) .

The discussion below refers to a analytical problem I am troubled
with. In analysing peer to peer production processes, it does seem
to me that the cooperation is impersonal and loose, rather than
personal as in premodern times. Is there any potential for a
'dialectical synthesis' of both aspects, or is P2P indeed only
impersonal, but than without alienation, as you say below? Has
anyone worked on this, and also, can someone refer me to the work of
St. Mz where he outlines the differences between personal concrete,
personal abstract.

So do we  have in fs/peer production the scheme

 from personal concrete (premodern) via impersonal abstract
(capitalism, modernity) to personal abstract

or should the third term be: impersonal abstract but without alienation or

impersonal concrete ??

If anyone feels inspired to detail this again, I would appreciate
it, I intend to talk about it in a new section of my manuscript,

StefanMz is on this list and I'd wish he replies to this. I think it
is an absolutely interesting issue to understand.

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.