Re: [ox-en] Bye folks

Stefan et al:

  Perhaps this is a good moment to remind newcomers like me what the Oekonux project intented to achieve?

  For me the value lies in the high quality dialogue and exchange, which  in turn is one of the different sources that can makes one action and  thinking in the world more productive. So I appreciate the debate going  on, and the interventions of Stefan, Franz and others which are civil  and useful.

  What I am concerned the simple idea that free software is a new mode of  production and that we could move towards a GPL-based society model, is  more than enough to 'historically justify' Oekonux's existence,  whatever it further shortcomings.

  In terms of your 'ideological production' it is a little more difficult  for me to judge, since much of the Oekonux material is hard to find in  the archives, or done in German, which I can't read.

  Did you have any 'material' goals?

  Michel

"Thomas U. Gr�ttm�ller" <sloyment gmx.net> wrote:  Hi all

I'm going to unsubscribe now, as I think that further staying in this project
does not make any sense for me and would only falsify the statistics.

I think that in the almost six years since I joined the Oekonux discussion,
neither I nor Oekonux as a project did achieve anything worth mentioning.

If anyone wants to stay in contact with me, feel free to mail me personally.

Bye,
Thomas }:o{#

 Yahoo! Personals