Re: [ox-en] Bye folks

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 12:58:18AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Thomas U. Grüttmüller wrote:
Hi all

I'm going to unsubscribe now, as I think that further staying in this project
does not make any sense for me and would only falsify the statistics.

I think that in the almost six years since I joined the Oekonux discussion,
neither I nor Oekonux as a project did achieve anything worth mentioning.

If anyone wants to stay in contact with me, feel free to mail me personally.

I should follow the same procedure because the same applies in my case
as well.

CL<

Bye,
Thomas }:o{#