Re: [ox-en] 4th conference

Hi Andres!

3 days ago Andres Baravalle wrote:
now everything is more clear.

:-)

Most of my current research is on Open Source and I have discovered the
work of the group only after the last conference in 2004.

Yeah the Oekonux Conferences are probably one of the most far reaching
Oekonux manifestations - especially in the international world.

I'm aware of the work load necessary to organise a conference and I
would be glad to provide any help for the organisation.

Thanks for this offer.

If finding a location is a problem, I can provide some alternatives in
the UK and in Italy.

Thanks a lot. Indeed Italy or UK would be nice options. I added a link
to your post to

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/PossibleLocations

so it is not forgotten.