Re: [ox-en] 4th conference

Chiang Mai is not the place 'where it is happening', but it is a nice city and it is possible to find cheap accomodation here,

  Just mentioning it, you never know,

  Just organizing (well the work has been done mostly by Paola Dimaio and Jim Puntasen) the first thai bloggers conference:

  http://www.sf-day.org/wiki/index.php/Bloggers_Meeting_Bangkok

  this one is also important: http://www.asia-commons.net/resources

  Michel