Re: [ox-en] Audio recordings from 3rd Oekonux conference

  I've been compiling two directories on topical podcasts that are  related to peer to peer, free software, oekonux-type of topics, and  just added yours as well.

  See http://p2pfoundation.net/index.php/Category:Podcasts

  and http://p2pfoundation.net/index.php/Category:Webcasts

  Many thanks for this great work. If any of you authors/speakers are  interested in your own separate entry, please send a summary paragraph,

  Michel Bauwens

Yahoo! Mail