Re: [ox-en] 4th conference

Very funny, Stefan, but I don't remember the context now, so I'm not  sure what this referred to. Perhaps I was referring to the new  resources available in the P2P Foundation wiki, such as an encyclopedia  with 300-related concepts, a directory of movements and thinkers,  etc... See the main page of the wiki.

  If any of you want to have your bio, a description of your projects  with links, or whatever, please send the material and I'll add it. My  aim is to be quite comprehensive,

  Michel

  P2P News Archive at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p ;  P2P Theory foundational essay at  http://integralvisioning.org/article.php?story=p2ptheory1 ; The  Foundation for P2P Alternatives is at  http://www.p2pfoundation.net/index.php/Main_Page ; The Foundationâ??s  Blog is at http://blog.p2pfoundation.com/; summary essay on P2P Theory,  at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; Delicious P2P tags, at  http://del.icio.us/mbauwens

Yahoo! Mail