Re: [ox-en] Fwd from Martin Hardie

Dear Markus:

   - we are starting the legal process regarding the foundation  after mid-may, under the leadership of a colleague. We will contact you  after that time.

  Meanwhile, I'm forwarding this text to my gmail account, and will  develop a set of questions for the second Wikerview to be published.  After the first one is finalized, I will send you such a set of  questions,

  Thanks,

  Michel

Markus <markus vodes.net> wrote:  hi Michel,

sounds like a good idea. please send me a couple of questions. it helps me
a lot in focussing on issues that are unclear.

if we can be of help in this process let us know. im not sure for what
other (except typical software and vodes.net) foundations the idncc is a
better option, but we will see. one of the main justification for the
introduction of the five interested parties is the generation of money. in
addition, the idncc "communities" produce something (e.g. software or
music). it will depend on the foundation and what the foundation actually
does if an idncc structure makes sense i would think.

still, if you want we can send you the statutes once they are translated.

markus

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:33:38 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Michael Bouwens