[ox-en] call for support in deconstructing information feudalism

Dear listed ones,

I am preparing a speech that I will give beginning of next week in Rome at
the European Computer Measurement Groups conference.

It is about the coexistance and positive synergies of business and
communities, of commerce and open content

seeking examples like

http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/linux/passport.swf

every good point and concrete example that I can bring into that speech is
highly valued

here is my workspace: please send me private mails if you have any
annotations!

http://www.globalvillages.info/wiki.cgi?GlobalVillages/FranzNahrada/Workspace/RomeSpeech

or even better: put them here:

http://www.globalvillages.info/wiki.cgi?GlobalVillages/FranzNahrada/Workspace/RomeSpeech/Inputs