To: <list-en oekonux.org>
Cc: "Stefan Merten" <smerten oekonux.de>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:37 PM
Subject: Oekonux workshop at KLab9 (was: Re: [ox-en] Fwd: [pox] KLab9 Call
for Contributions)

Hi Gregers, Raoul, all!

2 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
I created

http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/StefanMerten/KLab9Worksheet

where the ideas are gathered and structured. (Anyone) please feel Free
to edit.

Since the time left for an application is short already (May, 1st) I
wrote something which could be used as an application. Could you
please take a look and tell whether you are content with this or have
additional or other ideas?

- --