[ox-en] Re: Oekonux workshop at KLab9

Hi
Sorry for my late reply - I have some compile problems with my daily activities :/

Could we extend the focus on 'authorship' in such a way that it is combined with the question: Ownership?

It is possible to engage 'ownership' in at least two directions - either as 'valuable object' or as 'valuable relations', which leads fairly quickly to a more critical look at capitalism and so forth (which seems to be one of the major interests of the the K9Lab) ... I have authored a newspaper article (in Danish) which could be a basis for this (it would not take long time to translate it into english). The title is (translated): Free software is a question about counter-culture.

I think we maybe should look at the a structure more based on 'one workshop', which consists of -->

1. Presentation of the theme
2. 2-3 practical example, which leads to direct involvement by participants (maybe produce something --> posters etc.) ?

Chz

Stefan Merten wrote:

Gregers Petersen
Anthropologist, Ph.d fellow
Department of Organization & Industrial Sociology
Copenhagen Business School
Kilen, Kilevej 14A, 4.
DK - 2000 Frederiksberg
gp.ioa cbs.dk