Re: [ox-en] Re: Importance of price

Hi Gregers,

And how do you then see this economy which should be promoted - what
kind of economy is it, if it is one?

There have been many free software business models being proposed. They all contribute to an economy of free software I referred to which is more or less a market-based one, if you wish. Please note that I referred to 'an' economy, rather than 'the' economy of free software. That said, I am not suggesting to exclude other possible econom(ies).

Hope this answers your question.

Best wishes,
yuwei

--