Re: [ox-en] Re: transition from slavery to feudalism, mirror for transition fr

Dear Franz;

this is indeed a key issue for the sustainability of
peer to peer ...

I also want to find about solutions which sustain peer
production; without making it dependent on the market;
so that the self-unfolding and non-reciprocity is
preserved.

there is no special area on the wiki at present, but I
feel that the page on benefit sharing, a concept to be
contrasted to revenue sharing, is appropriate (I mean
the discussion page associated with that page)

Perhaps you could introduce the key issues you want to
see covered, if you have some time at some point, and
we can reproduce this in our blog as well; in order to
stimulate other input?

here is the link
http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Benefit_Sharing

Michel
--- Franz Nahrada <f.nahrada reflex.at> wrote:

Michel, all,

die to my overload I could not read many posts, but
I just feel that the
experiences of Evan Prodromou on paying wiki
contzributors that you quoted
(a month ago on 11th september) are very interesting
and it would be
worthwhile to agree about a place where the finer
refinement of "Strategic
positions on keeping the integrity and vilality of
P2P structures alive"
could be studied. Since oekonux is historically
biased with the "hobbyists
or professional leisure time" point of view (which
still, as Prodromou
shows, makes a substantial point in comparism to
naive paiment ideas but
is increasingly unsustainable for me) I would like
to see a neutral point
of view where working structures are evaluated but
also patterns could  be
further developed.

All I can contribute is the ideas of "rooting the
subsistance of P2P
developers in the support of local life maintainance
organisations
minimizing the importance of money". I do not know
if they have been
tested so far anywhere, since GlobalVillages are at
its very beginnings
and even the concept of LMO is still a very
theoretical one. But if there
exists a space on this on the P2P wiki please let me
know.

Franz

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.

Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at http://blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at  http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html; video interview, at http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/09/29/network_collaboration_peer_to_peer.htm