[ox-en] Social Web and trustworthiness

Stefan,

I wonder if this makes sense. I'm increasing making distinctions between on the one hand, individual sharing vs. common production dynamics (giving the sharing and commons economy model, with different dynamics and licensing formats), and also, production for use value vs. exchange value.

In the case of common-oriented group production for use value, revenue sharing and monetary incentives are very counterproductive, and I feel that benefit sharing is a good concept and approach. It says that in the case of non-reciprocal engagement, a non-reciprocal return, i.e. general return to the community as a whole, is the best way forward.

In the case of individual minipreneurial  self or co-design, revenue sharing is a requirement however.

An interesting side argument is that money has a cost itself, which is also counterproductive see, http://p2pfoundation.net/Coordination_Costs

I also find the following argument compelling, nl. that in peer production, enterpreneurship and capitalism starts diverging, see
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/how-peer-production-transcends-capitalism-entrepreneurs-vs-capitalists-for-benefit-vs-for-profit/2007/09/20

See for background at the http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Design category:

http://p2pfoundation.net/Revenue_Sharing

http://p2pfoundation.net/Benefit_Sharing

http://p2pfoundation.net/For_Benefit

http://p2pfoundation.net/Crowdfunding

http://p2pfoundation.net/Minipreneurs_-_Resources

http://p2pfoundation.net/Co-Design

http://p2pfoundation.net/Co-Creation

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.
Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at http://blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at  http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html; video interview, at http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/09/29/network_collaboration_peer_to_peer.htm