Re: [ox-en] Triply-Free software

The table in which "triple-free" appears can now be found here:
http://nuvatsia.terevaden.net/podpress_trac/web/345/0/four-stages-of-freedom.pdf

I'm not sure if there exists a "definition" as such; the point is just to note that in addition to the characteristics of double-free, triple-free peer production (whether in free software, media, education...) includes the ownership of the means of production down to the level of electricity, the physical infra etc. I'm thinking of Gandhi in South-Africa: when he with his colleagues wanted to start a newspaper highlighting the racial/economic/legal issues, they could not get it printed (economy + censorship), so they bought a printing press and moved with it to the country where they grew their own food & wrote & published. I'm thinking that something like this might in the long run be necessary if we want to escape the dependency & falling back of peer production to waged labour.

Best,

Tere