Re: [ox-en] Re: The new and the old

Stefan Meretz schrieb:
On 2007-12-02 04:18, Michael Bauwens wrote:
http://peerconomy.org/ ) in detail. Because, you don't read it yet?
Or didn't find it useful? This already _is_ the best transition
concept I know.

silence on that book. I take it that Christian is not a great
self-promoter, which is a quality, but also hurts the spread of his
important contributions.

Can we induce a network effect to spread the text?

*In German:*

   * Keimform-Blog: Request for Comments: Die Peer-Ökonomie
     <http://www.keimform.de/2007/09/20/request-for-comments-die-peer-oekonomie/>

   * Oekonux-Liste: Request for Comments: Die Peer-Ökonomie
     <http://www.oekonux.de/liste/archive/msg12634.html> + der folgende
     Thread
   * Laboratorium: Peer-Economy und Grundauskommen
     <http://aymargeddon.de/laboratorium/index.php/Peer-Economy_und_Grundauskommen>

   * Stefan Meretz: Peer-Ökonomie. Ein Übergangskonzept.
     <http://www.streifzuege.org/texte_str/str_07-41_meretz_imwo_peer-oekonomie.html>
     Rezension in der Zeitschrift /Streifzüge/ 41, November 2007
     (kommentierbare Version
     <http://www.opentheory.org/immaterial_world_11/text.phtml>).

*In English:*

   * P2P Foundation Blog: New book on the expansion of peer production
     in the physical economy
     <http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/new-book-on-the-expansion-of-peer-production-in-the-physical-economy/2007/09/21>

   * decentralization list: Generalizing Peer Production into the
     Physical World
     <http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/decentralization/message/6961>
     (starting point of a long, but largely off-topic discussion)

*Contributions discussing specifiy points:*

   * Oekonux list: Terminology: Peer X?
     <http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/archive/msg03974.html>

above infos via peerconomy-wiki
one idea, stefan: may be your book-review could be re-printed in www.contraste.org

one hint: i did some machine translation of the actual lohoff-text in krisis 31. may also of interest.

karl