From: Yuwei Lin <yuwei ylin.org>
To: list-en oekonux.org
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:24:45 PM
Subject: Re: [ox-en] Motto for the 4th conference

Hi All,

Some time ago for the 4th conference there were the idea of

               Free Software and beyond

as one part of such a motto which meanwhile I'd change to something
like

        From Free Software to peer production

Honestly speaking, I prefer "Free Software and Beyond". It's
more

 inclusive
and vocabularies (other than 'peer production) used to describe
the

 similar
phenomenon can be embraced as well.

Another thought would be "Peer Production and Beyond", and subtitled
"Inspired by Free Software".

How do you reckon?

Best wishes,
yuwei