Re: [ox-en] Informal Oekonux meeting on CCC's 24C3 in Berlin

Hi Gregers and all!

Today Gregers Petersen wrote:
Stefan Merten wrote:

I just proposed a breakfast on 30th - say starting at 9:30. 24C3
starts at 11:30 - though with a quite interesting talk on the GPLv3.

Could we make it the 29. I have to leave ión the 30. in the early arternoon?

Fine with me. Also has the opportunity that the first presentations on
this day don't look so tempting. And then we can go jointly to `Dmytri
Kleiner et al`_ and tell him why he's wrong ;-) . I changed the Wiki
page accordingly.

.. _Dmytri Kleiner et al: http://events.ccc.de/congress/2007/Fahrplan/events/2311.en.html

As a meeting point I'd suggest to meet before the congress site and
then look for a brunch location. If ChristianSi is with us he may help
us with that or we just go to the location where we were two years ago
(Morgenland) which I wrote up on

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Events/2007_Berlin_24C3