[ox-en] Re: European 'open' policy experts

Dear Michael,

"Michael" == Michael Bauwens <michelsub2003 yahoo.com> writes:

    > Dear Andrea, Living in Thailand, I can of course not attend this
    > event.

That's very unfortunate, although of course I can understand the
difficulties in travelling from so far away.

I do hope that somebody else from the Oekonux list will be able to
make it - let me remind everybody that the workshop is free of charge,
we only request registration for security/legal reasons (the room has
a maximum capacity).

    > I was wondering if you were aware of our growing pages on
    > http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Policy

    > and in particular our new directory of policy consultants that
    > aims to match politicians and policy advisers, starting with
    > European countries.

    > See
    > http://www.p2pfoundation.net/List_of_European_Policy_Consultants

I was not aware of either pages, but this sounds like something that
we should discuss upon to check whether collaboration with COMMUNIA
could be possible.

Best,

--
      Andrea Glorioso || http://people.digitalpolicy.it/sama/cv/
          M: +32-488-409-055         F: +39-051-930-31-133