[ox-en] Re: European 'open' policy experts

Thanks Andrea.

It's good to connect so easily with you,

Michel

On Jan 6, 2008 5:11 PM, Andrea Glorioso <andrea digitalpolicy.it> wrote:

Dear Michel,

thanks for your kind offer, which I will try to turn into reality as
soon as possible - something which, with 36 institutions being in the
network, might not be as quick as one might think.

Collaboration between COMMUNIA, the P2P Foundation, as well as the
Oekonux project/list would be, in my opinion, highly positive - surely
for the final results of COMMUNIA, and hopefully for the counterparts
as well.  I will discuss this with the project's coordinator,
Prof. Juan Carlos De Martin, at the earliest occasion.

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

"Michel" == Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 gmail.com> writes:

   > Hi Andrea, Concerning the policy pages, I woud be totally open
   > to co-brand the pages with Communia, and/or find if there is a
   > system whereby pages can be automatically copied to another wiki
   > at the same time.

   > I'm also willing to do the dunkey work as a documentarian,
   > putting online any documentation that is send to me via email
   > and such.

   > Whatever works for you guys if fine to me. Please also note the
   > Standards pages which focus on open standards and
   > interoperability issues, as well as the goal of creating 'true
   > distributed infrastructures',

   > Michel

   > On Jan 6, 2008 2:25 AM, Andrea Glorioso
   > <andrea digitalpolicy.it> wrote:

   >     Dear Michael,

   >> Dear Andrea, Living in Thailand, I can of course not attend
   >> this event.

   >     That's very unfortunate, although of course I can understand
   > the difficulties in travelling from so far away.

   >     I do hope that somebody else from the Oekonux list will be
   > able to make it - let me remind everybody that the workshop is
   > free of charge, we only request registration for security/legal
   > reasons (the room has a maximum capacity).

   >> I was wondering if you were aware of our growing pages on
   >> http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Policy

   >> and in particular our new directory of policy consultants that
   >> aims to match politicians and policy advisers, starting with
   >> European countries.

   >> See
   >> http://www.p2pfoundation.net/List_of_European_Policy_Consultants

   >     I was not aware of either pages, but this sounds like
   > something that we should discuss upon to check whether
   > collaboration with COMMUNIA could be possible.

   >     Best,

   >     -- Andrea Glorioso ||
   > http://people.digitalpolicy.it/sama/cv/ M: +32-488-409-055 F:
   > +39-051-930-31-133 "Italy is a nation of octogenarian lawmakers
   > elected by 70-year-old pensioners. Everyone else is
   > unconsequential" (Bernhard Warner)

   > -- The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to
   > peer alternatives.

   > Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at
   > http:// blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at
   > http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?  topic=p2p

   > Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499;
   > interview at http:/
   > /poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
   > BEST VIDEO ON P2P: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=
   > 4549818267592301968&hl=en-AU

   > KEEP UP TO DATE through our Delicious tags at
   > http://del.icio.us/mbauwens

   > The work of the P2P Foundation is supported by SHIFTN
<#secure

--

http://www.shiftn.com/