Re: [ox-en] DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT - CfC for the conference - DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT

Michel Bauwens wrote:

In the sharing economy, users are still creating and sharing use value, but
using proprietary platforms.

Can't say that I agree on this distinction - I have before made some comments in regard to 'sharing cultures' (which also in essence have to be recognized as 'economical systems'), and I don't really see the argument for including any notion of proprietary platforms (unless you somehow place your notion into some kind of step-by-step evolutionary argument)?

Chz

--

Gregers Petersen
Anthropologist, Ph.d fellow