[ox-en] Possible speakers for the 4th conference

Hi list!

On [pox] we are considering to invite a few possible speakers directly
while the remaining speakers should come through the CfC. We are
gathering ideas on possible speakers on

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/PossibleSpeakers

Feel free to drop your ideas there.

If you don't have an account in the Wiki yet you can create one by
going to

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/UserPreferences

The account creation password is "freesoftware".

Also: If you would like to help the organization of the conference
then please consider subscribing to [pox]. Just send a mail containing
the word "subscribe" in the body to

	projekt-request AT oekonux.de