Being sorry (was: Re: [ox-en] The Ideology of Free Culture and the Grammar of Sabotage)

Hi list, Matteo, others!

Though the topic is closed and should stay closed I think it is good
to make a few thoughts of mine on this explicit.

I'm really sorry that Matteo understood my analysis of his text this
way. I'd like to repeat that it was definitely not meant the way he
understood it and I'm sorry for every harm caused by it. If there were
anything on my side which made such an interpretation possible I
apologize for it.

Frankly I was not aware that such a reaction is possible on this list
at all. Well, this list is for learning and I certainly learnt a
lesson. In this sense I'd like to ask everyone to get back to the
really useful and interesting work which is usually done here.