[ox-en] Maintenance: Automatic conversion from multipart/alternative to text/plain

Hi list!

As you probably remember this list does not allow HTML mails. Today,
however, many mailers send multipart/alternative mails containing a
plain text and an HTML part. (I consider this a bad habit because it
adds nothing to the meaning of the mail in 98% of the cases I saw but
takes much more bandwidth, storage and energy.)

So far these mails bounced, I had to find them in the tons of spam,
convert them to text/plain manually and resend them.

I now wrote a filter which does this automatically. I just integrated
this filter in the mail queue. I think the filter will work as it
should but I consider it alpha so there may be glitches. If you post
to this list and feel that there are technical problems don't hesitate
to contact me by private mail so I can sort it out.

@Michel: This should mainly affect you since lately you often send
multipart/alternative mails. I hope this solves the problem.