Re: [ox-en] Maintenance: Automatic conversion from multipart/alternative to text/plain

I was unaware of that, thanks for letting me know,

Michel

On 3/23/08, Stefan Merten <smerten oekonux.de> wrote:

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer
alternatives.

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at
http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html
BEST VIDEO ON P2P: