[ox-en] Re: Opinion poll on direct invitations for 4th Oekonux conference

Hi list!

Last week (10 days ago) Stefan Merten wrote:
2 weeks (20 days) ago Stefan Merten wrote:
On [pox] we are considering to invite a few possible speakers directly
while the remaining speakers should come through the CfC.

Now we need to sort out who we are going to invite directly. You can
help making a good choice by giving your opinion on this. On

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/PossibleSpeakers

there is now a rating facility which allows you to rate the
suggestions. Rating a suggestion is as easy as clicking on an
asterisk. Based on this opinion poll on [pox] we will make an informed
decision on whom to invite.

You need to be logged in to rate. If you don't have an account in the
Wiki yet you can create one by going to

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/UserPreferences

The account creation password is "freesoftware".

Please do your rating until April, 6th.

Meanwhile at least six persons did a rate. See

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Conferences/4thConference/PossibleSpeakers/Ranking

for up-to-date ranking tables.

If you feel like and didn't rank yet or changed your mind feel free to
rate until Sunday.