Re: [ox-en] Peer Economy. A Transition Concept.

Hi Stan, hi all,

I wrote:
Well, I only have a typology of possible modes of productions, which roughly
looks as follows:
[...]
2. based on market exchange (capitalism)
[...]
Most so-called "solutions" (including, e.g., Stan Rhodes' ideas; and Dmytri
Kleiner, of course) are just attempts to somehow "improve" mode 2

And Stan Rhodes wrote:
The question is, how do we get to an ideal free market from here?  The
answer to that is emerging, but the implementation is not inevitable.  The
whole of human history shows that the collapse of a power structure does not
guarantee the creation of a better one in its stead.  What's crystal clear
is that, if we as a society or species were aiming for the free market
ideal, we've surely failed.  And I think if we weren't aiming for it, we
should be.

I hope this answers your inquiry.

Indeed. Obviously, we are in agreement regarding this point.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/    |    Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
| Peer Production in the Physical World:       http://www.peerconomy.org/
Wars don't determine who's right, only who's left.