Re: [ox-en] Possible sponsors for the Oekonux Conference

Hi list!

2 months (81 days) ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Unfortunately we are not yet in a peer production based society and
thus will need some money for the conference - mainly to pay for
travel costs and accomodation. In the past we had a couple of sponsors
which in sum gave enough so we could do the conferences.

Now we are looking for possible sponsors for the 4th Oekonux Confernce
in March 2009 in Manchester, UK. If you have any idea about
organizations - or may be private persons? - who could be a possible
sponsor please drop us a line here, send to projekt AT oekonux.de or -
if you prefer - write a private mail to me.

We are still looking for sponsors. Any idea is welcome.