Re: [ox-en] Re: "At Cost"

list-en oekonux.org writes:

What I mean, is: under what conditions (of ownership in my opinion) do
prices rise above cost, and under what other conditions do they
approach or reach cost?

Thats really the dilemma Marx tried to solve in "the Capital". His
solution was paraxox:

In Capitalist societies, actually everything tends to be sold at cost.

Yet there is profit, and this means that there is one commodity that
creates value during its consumption: labour

its not a difference between price and cost, but exploitation of this
ability !!!

Abolish capitalism, and you dont have the problem either: there is no
money, so there is no price and cost.

Franz