Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like "peer money"

very interesting discussion. thx Stefan for initiating it! im always reading your "*" characterisations of key topics with great interest as they often shed light on very important issues and make me see things from a different angle.

Hello Christian,

Are you saying that there will be no trading of goods or of labor?

Yes.

what do you do if demand for unpopular, repetetive, boring tasks (like cleaning or most of the typical manufacturing tasks) exceeds supply of people willing to do the task on a reliable, lasting basis? dropping all "excessive" projects until demand meets supply for the specific task doesnt seem like a reasonable solution.

to me it seems, that in the physical world where costs for reproduction are higher compared to the digital world, it will be tremendously difficult to find enough people to voluntarily do repetetive, unchallenging boring tasks (which - imv - is the rule, rather then the exception in the manufacturing world) on a lasting and reliable basis.

--
CoreteamVN
Gartengasse 21