[ox-en] Re: Project anarchism approaches

On 2008-08-26 20:07, Stefan Merten wrote:
Conclusion: We'll have to do our projects without money from the
very start in the sense, that money must not be part of the project
core principles. Perform this test: If you beam the project into a
peerconomy society, then generally the project have to work the
same way as it works being an island in the capitalist ocean.

Which implies that there needs to be external openness - thus no
inside and outside. And no abstract labor.

Could you explain this a bit more? Especially the "external openness -
thus no inside and outside" point.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de