Re: Project anarchism approaches (was: Re: [ox-en] There is no such thing like

list-en oekonux.org schreibt:

Is it Projektanarchismus related to Bolo'Bolo book?

In the text it is compared. But I think Bolo'Bolo  is not a concrete
project, rather a "universal working framework for projects", an idea, a
provocation, a vision of something really completed.

In reality, the author of bolo'bolo has supported Kraftwerk 1 in Zurich,
which did not really meet all my expectations when I visited there - but
still is pretty impressive and unique:

They will celebrate their 10 years jubilee this coming week.

http://www.kraftwerk1.ch/index.html

Kraftwerk 1 is now giving birth to Kraftwerk 2

franz