Re: Use of money in a peer production society? (was: Re: [ox-en] There is no such

Stefan Merten schreibt:

Also if I compare it with today then everyone is allowed to benefit
from the fruits of the peer production project - even those who are
completely unrelated to the project.

1.

There is a bit of difference between the "products" in Form of information
and the products in form of physical goods, services etc,
Your recent post on "external openness" failed to make this difference
clear.

2.

In the scenario I propose, there is an agreement internally to do things
on the base of needs, and to be primarily directed by needs. The thing is:
can we do without "contribution measurement"??  if we simply base our
relations on constant feedback on quality?

Franz