[ox-en] Oekonux drawing board (was: Use of money in a peer production society?)

Hi all!

3 days ago Stefan Merten wrote:
Yesterday Franz Nahrada wrote:
I very much would like to develop that further.

Yes - or something similar. A year ago we felt_ it was about time for
Oekonux 2.0 - but didn't knew well what that could be. May be these
discussions are the answer.

.. _felt: http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Project/Future/Meeting2007_06_02#oekonux-1-0-vs-oekonux-2-0

And I think you would also
like to see something more radical than Christians vision.

And something which is much more thought through and not *so* similar
to capitalism.

I set up

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/DrawingBoard

containing this motivation:

  Since 1999 starting with Free Software the Oekonux project is
  *analyzing* the existing phenomenon of peer production. One important
  goal was to understand how peer production works and what the
  underlying principles of peer production are.

  Now it seems to be time to go to the *drawing board* and create some
  sketches of how this future peer production society might look like.
  While the discussion probably takes place mostly on the main `mailing
  list`_ this page is meant as the home for the results of the
  respective discussions.

I'd find it great if people contribute there. If you don't have an
account in the Wiki please create one and use "freesoftware" as the
account creation password.