Re: [ox-en] There IS such a thing as peer money

Patrick,

I updated the sections you pointed to, so I hope this clarifies the logic
for "sustainable abundance"

'Unsustainable abundance' ultimately leads to scarcity.

So when we design for abundance, we should design for sustainability of
abundance not just abundance.

Thanks,

Marc