Re: [ox-en] 4th Oekonux Conference at stake

Hi Stefan,

why don't we launch a 1,000 True Fans campaign for both our organisations,
with the money divided in 3 thirds, one third for oekonux, one third for
p2pf, one third for the conference (and of course, both organisations can
still contribute their part to the conference if they want to)

Formulating it such would put it in tune with a popular meme and tie our
organisations together?

Michel