Re: [ox-en] Coincidence of Events in the UK last week of march 09

We're currently organising the 5th COMMUNIA Workshop in London
(26-27th March), and our annual Open Knowledge Conference, OKCon 2009
(28th March). Both are co-organised with, and will take place at,
London School of Economics (LSE).

  http://blog.okfn.org/2008/12/19/5th-communia-workshop-london-26-27th-march-2009/
  http://okfn.org/wiki/okcon/2009

Regarding OKCon - so far we have organised one session on 'open
knowlededge for development' and are currently organising the other 2.
We ususally have 3 sessions in the morning, followed by an open space
in the afternoon. Any input on our discuss list would be most welcome.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Gray
The Open Knowledge Foundation
http://okfn.org