Re: money jugglers (was: Re: [ox-en] apples and moonfruits)

One more thing. My perspective is that of a withering away by strengthening
the parts of the economy that do not need to be based on exchange, in a
pluralistic economy using different modes of gifting, sharing, and
exchanging.

But we're not there yet: right now we are facing a meltdown that is to a
very large degree related to the very design of our scarcity-based currency
systems. It is a very sensible thing to protect communities, physical and
virtual, by using exchange mechanisms for physical goods that are not bound
by these toxic constraints,

Michel

So, my question is: Do you integrate your »money-juggling« with a
perspective of getting rid of it? And if yes: how? This is what I am
missing from your side.

Ciao,

Start here: www.meretz.de

Volunteering at the P2P Foundation: