Re: [ox-en] Difference between Physical and Information production

Hi,

are you aware of Kevin Carson's brilliant book on organization theory, it
has a lot of data showing how, in a non-coercive environment, local
production, and thus more crafts-oriented, would be very productive.

It's a little comparable to organic agriculture, which is, if I'm not
mistaken, on average more than 20% more productive (in food per acre)_ than
green-revolution-industrial-agriculture (which is more productive in $ per
man-hour), and thus gets de-selected by the coercive overall system.

If we, as Sam Rose, suggest, we can create alternative interlocking
SME-based production networks, this may start to change,

Michel