Re: [ox-en] extrinsic motivation = coercion

2009/5/5 Christoph Reuss <crox iac-research.ch>

Diego Saravia wrote:
exchange.  Because "you can't have the cake and eat it too".  (Strange
how
some opinions here resemble neo-con economic deceptions, as with
interest
(usury)...)

interest was a medieval invention (I think, I dont remember), at least as
force of economic growth. Was born at the same time as money, it existed
before but it was not an important institution.

(2) that interest (usury) is harmless.

for you is the same usury and  interest?

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com