Re: [ox-en] Necessary growth (was: Re: Explanation of interest)

Diego,

really now!

if we have an "exchange economy" and we have infinite inmaterial "products"
with and artificial price, this products will cause an increasing preassure
on material products consumtions.

After being such a stickler for detail you are making a real statement
hear wrapping price up into this discussion and saying that it's
pre-determined that material product consumption will increase.

Your logic assumes that the price of the immaterial is transferred to
pay for the material.

This is not only a poor assumption now with our current economy but it
will likely be an even more unreliable one later on.