Re: The refrigerator principle (was: Re: [ox-en] No more money trickery propaganda please)

I will try to keep on the theoretical p2p side of this discussion.

If someone states that by keeping your money you can earn
interest then this is obviously wrong. Fine by me. We all say stupid
things once in a while.

If I put money in a bank I earn interest, usually, in Argentina could be
very risky :)

if I put money/resources/capital in a productive organization I earn
money/resources/whatever

in fact two statements are linked together

people     banks    production
->     money        money
 <-    interest       rent/interest

that's capitalism and thats private ownership of production means

could be capitalistic p2p process?

  Scientific thinking is nothing else than a method to prove
 assumptions.

or make predictions

"prove" is a very tricky word

and declare that
the Oekonux list is somewhat dedicated to the functioning of an economy
based on unilateral transitive productions of common informational or
information-based infrastructures and their effects on the economy as a
whole.

common informational?

is better to think about free (libre) informational goods

I made this a topic to be able to explain why exchange based
approaches and peer production *as concepts* are mutually exclusive
(in short: exchange kills openness). That perspective is in fact
something everyone shares who wonders how non-exchange based peer
production can exist at all in an exchange based world.

I think there are diferent kind of concepts

informational goods are non economics goods,  so exchange is not applicable
to them

openess kills exchange could be better description. In fact for this kind of
goods, openess take them away scarcity or economy.

but these is only for informational goods, not material goods, all
informational goods (without copyright or with free copyright) are non
economic goods or free goods, nor common, nor public ones.

there are free goods developed via p2p (open source methodologies), and
others developed via other methods (cathedral ones)

I dont think there even are non informational p2p production

do you have any example?

--
Diego Saravia
Diego.Saravia gmail.com