Re: [ox-en] keimform.de: ox4 Notes III: Money and Patterns

Michel Bauwens wrote:
I know we can go on and on about this topic, but Christian's remark on peer
money prompted me to write up a summary of all the different arguments.

Actually, they were Raoul's remarks, which I summarized. I would largely
agree with them, though.

Perhaps it's time to move on to other topics, but I wanted a sustained
argumentation in support of open and distributed money production for
autonomous production,

here it is:

There is such a thing as peer
money<http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/there-is-such-a-thing-as-peer-money/2009/05/09>

There was an interesting discussion to that topic going on in the comments
to Michel's post, starting here:
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/there-is-such-a-thing-as-peer-money/2009/05/09#comment-414649.
I would agree with most of the points Martin makes there. Since the issue is
more or less off-topic for this list, I'll refrain from further comments.

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
|   Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/   |   Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|   Better Bayesian Analysis:           |   Peer Production Everywhere:
|   http://bart-project.com/            |   http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
The end of labor is to gain leisure.