Re: [ox-en] Some audio from the 4th Oekonux Conference

Hi Chris and all!

2 weeks (19 days) ago anargeek wrote:
On Mon 20-Apr-2009 at 09:35:44AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Stefan Merten wrote:
I just began to gather all the recordings. I'll put them to the
conference site in raw form first so they are available as soon as
possible in a single place...

I now created the page

	http://www.oekonux-conference.org/documentation/audio.html

and moved all audio files I have meanwhile to the Oekonux server.
Among them is the material from Chris and friends and from Herbert.
I'm still waiting especially for Matthew who did most of the
recordings in room 1.

it would be good if we would have one
audio for each presentation. For this they need to be cut, also.

One of the people who helped with the Indymedia recording might be able
to help chop the raw audio up -- let me know when it's up and I'll have
a word with him.

The second table on the page above lists the raw material recorded by
my laptop. It certainly needs heavy processing and of course cutting.
Because of that I left the WAV files as they were.

I tried to figure out from the file time stamps which events are
contained in each piece but I'm not 100% sure I calculated correctly.